This is the Privacy Notice of DANIEL MARKS RECRUITMENT LTD, with a registered office located at Ballands Hall, The Old Street, Leatherhead, Fetcham, Surrey, KT22 9QJ, registered in England with Company number 03744953. (“We”, “Us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice (together with any other documents referred to herein) sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide to Us, will be processed by Us in connection with Our recruitment processes. Please read the following carefully to understand Our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
From the 25th of May 2018, we will be processing your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) the Data Controller is Rochelle Keys.
We collect and process some or all of the following types of information from you:
• Information that you provide when you apply for a role. This includes information provided through an online job site, via email, in person at interviews and/or by any other method.
• In particular, We process personal details such as name, email address, address, date of birth qualifications, experience, information relating to your employment history, skills and experience that you provide to Us.
• If you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Details of all actions that you carry out through the use of the Services.
Internet – this may include sources such as LinkedIn and other social media profiles, which may include your personal data, to find possible candidates to fill
Our job openings. Where We find you in this way we will obtain your personal data from these sources.
We rely on legitimate interest as the lawful basis on which We collect and use your personal data. Our legitimate interests are the recruitment of staff for Our business.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To consider your application in respect of a role for which you have applied.
• To provide you with the best career advice possible tailored to your specific preferences and experience
• To consider your application in respect of other roles.
• To communicate with you in respect of the recruitment process.
• To enhance any information that we receive from you with information obtained from third party data providers.
• To find appropriate candidates to fill Our job openings.
The personal information in which you provide helps us to provide a more tailored service, advice and opportunities depending on your preferences. Our aim is to provide you with only content relevant to you. You may unsubscribe to these emails or change your profile information at any time either via the site or through the link provided at the bottom of each email.
Additionally information we received from other sources may be combines with information you give to us for the purposes set out above.
Disclosure of your information and data, We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
Business partners, suppliers, clients and subcontractors for: (a) the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you or (b) the purpose of sourcing your employment or engagement with a third party.
We take appropriate measures to ensure that all personal data is kept secure including security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where We are legally required to do so.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do Our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through any online means, therefore any transmission remains at your own risk.
Where we store your personal data in our own systems, it is stored on our secure database and servers within the EEA.
The data that We collect from you and process using our database Services may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for Us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your orders, the processing of your details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
If you would like further information, please contact Us (see ‘Contact’ below). We will not otherwise transfer your personal data outside of the United Kingdom OR EEA or to any organisation (or subordinate bodies) governed by public international law or which is set up under any agreement between two or more countries.
We will hold all the data for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purpose that it has been processed and taking into any legal requirements under the GDPR, or any other applicable laws of England and Wales.
Your personal information will be deleted on one of the following occurrences:
• deletion of your personal information by you (or by another person engaged by the Customer); or
• receipt of a written request by you (or another person engaged by the Customer) to us.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
• access to your personal data and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
• require Us to correct any mistakes in your information which We hold
• require the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations
• receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to Us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
• object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing
• object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
• object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data
• otherwise restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
• claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
• contact us using our Contact details below
• let Us have enough information to identify you,
• let Us have proof of your identity and address, and
• let Us know the information to which your request relates.
We hope that We can resolve any query or concern you raise about Our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
All questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Notice should be addressed to email@example.com.