back to results
Company & Role:
As Senior Social Producer you’ll ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget whilst ensuring they remain true to creative.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
You’ll use your knowledge of social platforms, trends, best practices and specs to help the creative team bring the very best ideas to life, offering solutions that will enhance their big idea.
With a passion for creative excellence, you’ll have a platform-neutral approach in making amazing things happen. You’ll enjoy solving problems creatively and be a natural relationship-builder.
You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with departments including digital production, live events and experiential, TV and print.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a dynamic, fun and integrated department focused on creating outstanding, class-leading work.
The ideal candidate for this role:
· Good previous proven agency experience with a track record in marketing communications projects
· Experience and understanding of the processes involved in delivering online display and social
· Able to manage pressure and risks, prioritise and deliver effectively
· Strong team player and able to stay professional at all times
· Rapid learner, good communicator, negotiator and influencer who’s warm and likeable
· Detail focused, solid writing and speaking skills in English
We apologise in advance that only successful candidates will be contacted by a specialist Consultant.