back to results
Company & Role:
Our NY based client are looking to bring on a new Social Media Manager with solid skills in writing as well as visual to work closely with the founders and ECDs to push the boundaries of their existing client roster and also play a key role in securing new accounts helping toward group business growth this year.
They have a brilliant (eye-wateringly good) client roster including names like Niantic and Kevin Hart – and are looking for someone that isn’t merely a creative working on social platforms but someone who leads an exciting life themselves… Just like those Ivy League interview questions; what sets you apart from the hundreds of other potential applicants, professionally or personally? Don’t be afraid to include the wacky and wonderful!
• We are looking for someone with a solid creative back ground, with professional experience either through agency or in house;
• Someone with equally strong copy and art direction ability;
• Someone who is involved in the social media industry outside of their professional career, or equally, and interesting extra curricular creative passion;
• Someone who either already lives in or would be willing to relocate to New York;
• A real creative flair. As this agency is in the midst of a very successful rise they are looking to bring on people who will fan the creative flame and boost creative thinking.
If this role isn’t quite right for you, but you are currently looking for a new opportunity then please get in touch and get your details across. We’re constantly working with the best names in the business and are always happy to talk about our other live positions.
We apologise in advance that only successful candidates will be contacted by a specialist Consultant.
We are happy to talk about reasonable adjustments, and will endeavour to work with our clients to support reasonable adjustments. We would also like to say that we are happy to accept applications from disabled people.
We believe in being fair and inclusive and aim to be an inclusive employer for our team, and to encourage inclusivity with our clients. For us, to be inclusive means to support and champion difference, and empower people to bring their true self to work.