back to results
Company & Role:
It’s not always easy to find a company that has a strong work-life balance, offers career development and strong benefits coupled with interesting yet challenging analytical, statistical and modelling responsibilities…
However, a leading financial services organisation around the Croydon / Orpington / Bromley area is looking to bring in a strong Senior Insight Analyst to their marketing team to work on standalone projects as well as wider initiatives within marketing, brand and product.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable
- Utilising SAS Programming and Statistical Modelling
- Developing analytical methodologies and tools
- Using SAS and EMBlem systems
- Translating findings and recommending / influencing the business on marketing strategies
- Partnering with other analysts within the business on wider projects
- Working on MI and performance tracking
We apologise in advance that only successful candidates will be contacted by a specialist Consultant.
We are happy to talk about reasonable adjustments, and will endeavour to work with our clients to support reasonable adjustments. We would also like to say that we are happy to accept applications from disabled people.
We believe in being fair and inclusive and aim to be an inclusive employer for our team, and to encourage inclusivity with our clients. For us, to be inclusive means to support and champion difference, and empower people to bring their true self to work.