back to results
Company & Role:
Our client is an international retail communications agency, with offices in many locations across Europe.
The agency is expanding – and our client are currently looking for a driven and energetic Senior Account Director to build and lead the office in Paris. As the Senior Account Director you will be a critical client and agency partner; developing relationships with existing clients, building partnerships with new clients and running projects alongside colleagues from other offices.
- Build the Paris agency and service offering alongside our clients with the support of the other offices and staff
- Senior and day-to-day client management and partnering
- Account management and project management
- Delivering strategic based work such as developing service propositions, pitch presentations, consumer journey-based projects and running client workshops
- Responsible for the agency delivering a high-quality service to their clients
- Budgets and results – Managing local P&L and reporting back to HQ on agency finances
- Proven agency experience in Account Director role
- Relevant academic education
- A talent for creating and nurturing relationships
- Proven experience in successfully managing retail projects across the customer journey ( Campaign, spacial store design, Marketing, Social, Influencers, Branding, Digital)
- Experience of working strategically and structured, across geographies and disciplines
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fluent in English and French, both verbally and in written
- Is flexible and happy to travel for work
We apologise in advance that only successful candidates will be contacted by a specialist Consultant.
We are happy to talk about reasonable adjustments, and will endeavour to work with our clients to support reasonable adjustments. We would also like to say that we are happy to accept applications from disabled people.
We believe in being fair and inclusive and aim to be an inclusive employer for our team, and to encourage inclusivity with our clients. For us, to be inclusive means to support and champion difference, and empower people to bring their true self to work.