back to results
Company & Role:
Based in the heart of London, this award-winning integrated agency explores unique ways to communicate. They produce a high volume of creative campaigns which allow the consumer to engage and react with their clients’ brands. Working in a large, friendly office you’ll be interacting with some of the greatest creative and strategic minds in London.
Our client is looking for a creative problem solver: someone who can objectively and systematically assess and analyse issues, developing effective solutions, and someone who can partner and help shape the client’s needs. This person will be working closely with agency and client teams to define the retail strategy and ensure they are integrated into partnership responses, including the senior strategists in the agency.
You must be a strategic and collaborative planner coming from a leading agency. Sector experience is not a main factor, but a passion and desire to see clients take advantage of leading innovation in the retail sector is a must.
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Communicates a compelling and inspired vision of future possibilities and direction
- Numerate with data and able to use it to create compelling insight
- Uses logic and analysis to solve difficult problems with successful solutions
- Balances conflicting needs between clients, internal stakeholders and the agency
- Builds strong collaborative relationships with key internal and other agency counterparts
We apologise in advance that only successful candidates will be contacted by a specialist Consultant.
We are happy to talk about reasonable adjustments, and will endeavour to work with our clients to support reasonable adjustments. We would also like to say that we are happy to accept applications from disabled people.
We believe in being fair and inclusive and aim to be an inclusive employer for our team, and to encourage inclusivity with our clients. For us, to be inclusive means to support and champion difference, and empower people to bring their true self to work.