back to results
Company & Role:
Our client is a global apparel brand / retail company, with an EMEA central office in Amsterdam.
As one of the recruiters as part of this small HR / Talent Acquisition team, you will be responsible for the full life cycle of recruitment for roles in Amsterdam and across EMEA, and across disciplines / functions.
- Be a partner to the HR director and HR Manager as well as hiring managers, when it comes to recruitment for central and local teams.
- Be responsible and accountable for the full lifecyle of recruitment from delivering the job spec to closing with the candidate
- Be a champion both in- and externally of the strong values of the company and the mission of the brand
- Make sure any recruitment process is smooth, including clear and timely communication with stakeholders
- Manage external recruitment agencies
- Administration across all relevant internal tools and platforms
- Proven experience in a recruitment / TA role in-house, preferably in a central EMEA or global organisation
- Understanding the sensitivities around confidentiality both in- and externally when it comes to any recruitment process
- Fluency in English is required, other languages are a plus
- International and especially European HR experience preferable
- Understanding EU legislation on such topics as VISA, immigration and contract hiring process
- Great project manager, stakeholder manager with strong process and communication skills and great attention to detail.
- Excellent computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, Internet) and general skills to learn new systems
We apologise in advance that only successful candidates will be contacted by a specialist Consultant.
We are happy to talk about reasonable adjustments, and will endeavour to work with our clients to support reasonable adjustments. We would also like to say that we are happy to accept applications from disabled people.
We believe in being fair and inclusive and aim to be an inclusive employer for our team, and to encourage inclusivity with our clients. For us, to be inclusive means to support and champion difference, and empower people to bring their true self to work.