back to results
Company & Role:
You will be joining a small team with big plans. This is an exciting opportunity to create great impact and work with a growing team, an in house production agency…
· You’ll take responsibility for creating innovative, filmed content radio and motion graphics projects across digital and social platforms.
· You will be responsible for coordinating the localization of pre-existing content films for multiple European countries.
· You will set up, produce and direct documentary-style shoots.
· You will help produce, direct and edit all output from the team.
· You’ll be the first point of contact both for internal content creation requests and also for external partners working for the brand and as such your interpersonal skills are key.
The right person for the role has a combination of excellent organisational skills with a creative mind-set able to constantly see new opportunities for content creation within the agency.
As a key member of the creative team, you will be working closely with other creatives, directors and producers on a wide and exciting range of projects.
You will also drive the creation of small and mid-sized content projects across multiple European territories, in video and digital.
We are looking for someone that is motivated, with excellent attention to detail and who is above all passionate about delivering creative, high-quality, engaging content.
We apologise in advance that only successful candidates will be contacted by a specialist Consultant.
We are happy to talk about reasonable adjustments, and will endeavour to work with our clients to support reasonable adjustments. We would also like to say that we are happy to accept applications from disabled people.
We believe in being fair and inclusive and aim to be an inclusive employer for our team, and to encourage inclusivity with our clients. For us, to be inclusive means to support and champion difference, and empower people to bring their true self to work.