back to results
Company & Role:
This Creative Team will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of well-known brands across fully integrated global campaigns across digital, data, social, TV, OOO etc. You will tackle diverse briefs from a strategic and creative approach.
- The ideal candidates will have high-level agency experience and a portfolio of well-crafted, contemporary projects
- You will have been involved projects from ideation to completion and must be comfortable adapting style and tone based on audience, channel and industry
- You will have experience developing famous, disruptive ideas that will have real value for a modern, highly digitally centric audience
- Being able to tell a story through various channels with a focus on digital
- Art Direction, Copywriting and Design
- Strong Creative Suite skills including Photoshop, InDesign and After Effects to create mood boards and presentations
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please share your portfolio to email@example.com and share a suitable contact number and time for a confidential call.
We apologise in advance that only successful candidates will be contacted by a specialist Consultant.
We are happy to talk about reasonable adjustments, and will endeavour to work with our clients to support reasonable adjustments. We would also like to say that we are happy to accept applications from disabled people.
We believe in being fair and inclusive and aim to be an inclusive employer for our team, and to encourage inclusivity with our clients. For us, to be inclusive means to support and champion difference, and empower people to bring their true self to work.