back to results
Company & Role:
They are a global agency, but you will be based in London with an opportunity to work on some of the world’s biggest Fashion, FMCG and Technology clients. This is an amazing chance for a Designer to take the next step in their career and work with a very friendly, fun, ambitious team.
This Mid-Senior Designer must have:
- Experience in experiential and in-store as well as other print and digital media’s
- Strong client facing skills when it comes to presentations and pitches
- Conceptual thinker with strong design, visualising and artworking skills
- Must be agile and be able to adapt quickly to different brands
- Experience with fashion brands
- Strong Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator skills
- Culturally switched on
Nice to haves:
- Responsive design skills
- Experience with websites and landing pages
- Experience working on FMCG and technology brands
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please share your portfolio to email@example.com and share a suitable contact number and time for a confidential call.
We apologise in advance that only successful candidates will be contacted by a specialist Consultant.
We are happy to talk about reasonable adjustments, and will endeavour to work with our clients to support reasonable adjustments. We would also like to say that we are happy to accept applications from disabled people.
We believe in being fair and inclusive and aim to be an inclusive employer for our team, and to encourage inclusivity with our clients. For us, to be inclusive means to support and champion difference, and empower people to bring their true self to work.