back to results
Company & Role:
The services this agency offers include focused customer growth, brand creation and re-creation, activating integrated communications, supercharging commercial performance, developing the customer experience, developing the employee experience and using data and technology to enable it all.
This agency are looking for a strategist from a media agency or in-house comms planning background, with a strong grasp of the media landscape and connections strategy.
They will be leading strategic development for this agency across channel and connections strategy, and customer growth strategy.
You must be comfortable integrating with data, brand thinking and service and experience development.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
• Get how channels and media partnerships can be put together to meet client goals and objectives.
• Take clients with them on a new journey / in a new direction.
• Be happy to roll up their sleeves and produce work.
• Have proven experience of working with clients who are selling into workplaces and workforces.
• Be curious about how the world works and takes personal responsibility for getting things done.
We apologise in advance that only successful candidates will be contacted by a specialist Consultant.
We are happy to talk about reasonable adjustments, and will endeavour to work with our clients to support reasonable adjustments. We would also like to say that we are happy to accept applications from disabled people.
We believe in being fair and inclusive and aim to be an inclusive employer for our team, and to encourage inclusivity with our clients. For us, to be inclusive means to support and champion difference, and empower people to bring their true self to work.