back to results
Company & Role:
As Senior Project Manager you’ll ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget both within the agency and externally to clients.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
· Support account teams, scope projects, delivery strategy and creative brief development
· Manage projects and client management (with the help of the account team) from creative development through to design, production and delivery
· Create and manage Scopes of Work
· Book and manage resource, ensuring delivery teams have support to produce their work in a timely and efficient way
· Manage briefings, reviews, feedback and amends
· Take responsibility for suggesting alternative options in situations where there are challenges from timings or delivery standpoint
· Manage and follow up on all internal and third-party costs and POs
We are looking for someone with:
· Agency experience
· Strong, proven experience with a track record in marketing communications projects
· Experience and understanding of the processes involved in delivering online display, film and social, print, radio and outdoor campaigns
· Ability to manage pressure and risks, prioritise and deliver effectively
· A strong team player mentality and ability to stay professional at all times
· Good communication skills; a rapid learner, negotiator and influencer who’s warm and likeable
· Detail focused mindset, with solid writing and speaking skills in English
We apologise in advance that only successful candidates will be contacted by a specialist Consultant.
We are happy to talk about reasonable adjustments, and will endeavour to work with our clients to support reasonable adjustments. We would also like to say that we are happy to accept applications from disabled people.
We believe in being fair and inclusive and aim to be an inclusive employer for our team, and to encourage inclusivity with our clients. For us, to be inclusive means to support and champion difference, and empower people to bring their true self to work.