back to results
Company & Role:
Our client is a global apparel brand, with an European head office in Amsterdam. As the HR Generalist Retail, you will be responsible for managing all HR related topics across the central Amsterdam-based retail functions and local retail stores across Europe.
- In partnership with HR Manager, advising Store Managers regarding employee questions and concerns
- Support the HR Manager and Payroll & Benefits Coordinator on any Payroll / C&B data coordination and administration
- Coordinate, participate and collaborate during the Recruitment process for all retail stores with the Recruitment Team Europe
- Ensure full coordination and support to all annual HR processes for retail– Performance Management, Career Development, Annual Budgeting processing, and our Learning and Development programs
- Manage all HR administration tasks for all retail employees in conjunction with HR Manager Europe, HR Coordinator, Recruiter and Payroll & Benefits Coordinaton
- Support the HR Director EMEA on matters related to the engagement of our retail employees – field issues / understanding the pulse of the retail organization
- Support and contribute to the development and roll- out of HR processes and policies to the European retail business
- Proven experience in mid-level HR generalist role
- Experience working across multiple markets (pan-European) is a must
- Some experience in the retail sector is highly preferred
- Extremely strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management.
- Familiar with employment law concepts and ensuring confidentiality, tact and sensitivity when handling any HR / employee case
- Proven ability to build strong partnerships and work collaboratively with line managers and colleagues.
- Excellent computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, Excel, Internet) and general skills to learn new systems.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Knowledge of specific HR systems is an advantage.
- Spoken and written English, other languages are a plus
We apologise in advance that only successful candidates will be contacted by a specialist Consultant.
We are happy to talk about reasonable adjustments, and will endeavour to work with our clients to support reasonable adjustments. We would also like to say that we are happy to accept applications from disabled people.
We believe in being fair and inclusive and aim to be an inclusive employer for our team, and to encourage inclusivity with our clients. For us, to be inclusive means to support and champion difference, and empower people to bring their true self to work.