back to results
Company & Role:
This is an opportunity to work on some of the most complex marketing categories, in a role spanning brand, business, marketing and integrated communications globally.
They are looking for an inspiring storyteller. Someone who understands the importance of simplifying and reducing to bring clarity to the world in which we operate. Someone who can read a complex situation and put forward a point of view as to where the solution might be.
Solid brand building experience background (positioning, strategy, creativity) a must, as is considerable experience working with international blue chip companies across a number of levels and functions, and strong appreciation and insight into culture, the way the world works
The ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate:
• Ability to autonomously deliver the highest level of brand planning
• Ability to create powerful creative propositions
• Ability to collaborate with senior creative teams in the formulation of creative strategies, big ideas, and account teams in the formulation of communications strategy
• Ability to present creative concepts to the client and become actively involved in evolving the concept with the client and internally within the creative teams
• The best presentation and communication skills – striving for simplicity, beauty, eloquence and rigour
We apologise in advance that only successful candidates will be contacted by a specialist Consultant.
We are happy to talk about reasonable adjustments, and will endeavour to work with our clients to support reasonable adjustments. We would also like to say that we are happy to accept applications from disabled people.
We believe in being fair and inclusive and aim to be an inclusive employer for our team, and to encourage inclusivity with our clients. For us, to be inclusive means to support and champion difference, and empower people to bring their true self to work.