back to results
Company & Role:
This agency’s services include focused customer growth, brand creation and re-creation, activating integrated communications, supercharging commercial performance, developing the customer experience, developing the employee experience and using data and technology to enable it all.
They are now looking for a robust, well trained strategist to lead strategic development for key clients in four areas:
– Customer growth strategy.
– Brand and proposition strategy and brand development.
– Creative and content strategy and development.
– Employee experience strategy.
You must be comfortable integrating with channel and connections strategy as well as data and technology strategy.
The ideal candidate will:
• Love rolling up their sleeves to dig into the problem
• Have experience in upstream, big brand strategy from creative agencies
• Be a robust, creative thinker. You will get brands, organising ideas and how those work for customers and communications.
• Take clients with them on a new journey / in a new direction.
• Have proven experience of working with clients who are selling into workplaces and workforces.
• Be curious about how the world works and takes personal responsibility for getting things done.
• Be unafraid of technology and data.
We apologise in advance that only successful candidates will be contacted by a specialist Consultant.
We are happy to talk about reasonable adjustments, and will endeavour to work with our clients to support reasonable adjustments. We would also like to say that we are happy to accept applications from disabled people.
We believe in being fair and inclusive and aim to be an inclusive employer for our team, and to encourage inclusivity with our clients. For us, to be inclusive means to support and champion difference, and empower people to bring their true self to work.