back to results
Company & Role:
Our client is an international retail communications agency, with offices in many locations across Europe.
As the Art Director you will be responsible for crafting unexpected and immersive retail experiences fuelled strong curiosity and excellent conceptual thinking.
- Deliver concepts and execution across the customer journey, with a retail focus
- Use exceptional design skills to develop and drive innovative retail design experiences from strategy to concept to execution
- Create original retail design solutions that reflect or evolve the client’s brand distinct design language, support retail business targets, and enhance the consumer journey
- Leverage your local knowledge of Paris in order amplify the creative work using local creative or strategic partners for collaborations
- Stay on top of current and future retail trends
- Proven agency experience as designer & art director, delivering excellent concepts and delivery across touchpoints, including retail design
- Understand how to concept and execute across the customer journey eg events, apps, instore activations, loyalty
- An expert when it comes to the Parisian market, especially when it comes to cultural and retail trends
- Good presenter, with fluency in French and strong English language skills.
- Great collaborator
- Must have excellent knowledge of: Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop), Keynote/PowerPoint (SketchUp is a plus)
- Needed design skills: concepting, drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, texture, communication and spatial design in scale, visual presentation development and space planning layouts.
We apologise in advance that only successful candidates will be contacted by a specialist Consultant.
We are happy to talk about reasonable adjustments, and will endeavour to work with our clients to support reasonable adjustments. We would also like to say that we are happy to accept applications from disabled people.
We believe in being fair and inclusive and aim to be an inclusive employer for our team, and to encourage inclusivity with our clients. For us, to be inclusive means to support and champion difference, and empower people to bring their true self to work.