back to results
Company & Role:
An award-winning agency that is best known for their creative excellence, this mid-sized team are some of the best minds within the industry. From TV adverts, through to a social campaign, this agency is a positive force that prides themselves on both their working culture and creative standards.
This person will be detailed orientated and creatively obsessed. Being a key contributor within the team, you’ll be instrumental in the day to day running of this account. You must also have:
- A strong creative judgement and an eye for detail
- A truly integrated skillset that spans across a multitude of channels
- Strong communication skills that can effective build and maintain client relationships
- An interest in strategy
– Working within a wonderful family-like environment
– You’ll be working alongside some of the industry’s best
– Competitive salary and benefits
We apologise in advance that only successful candidates will be contacted by a specialist Consultant.
We are happy to talk about reasonable adjustments, and will endeavour to work with our clients to support reasonable adjustments. We would also like to say that we are happy to accept applications from disabled people.
We believe in being fair and inclusive and aim to be an inclusive employer for our team, and to encourage inclusivity with our clients. For us, to be inclusive means to support and champion difference, and empower people to bring their true self to work.